Sorry to report that Thursday AM on the way to the airport for our much anticipated trip to the Florida Keys, I started feeling in. This got worse and worse until now, I have bronchopneumonia. The entire trip was a bust, but such is life. I hope you all give me an opportunity to heal. I will do some scalar work starting tomorrow if I feel well enough after I’ve had a few days of antibiotics under my belt, but I’m thinking that there will likely be a 10 day delay from time of order until results, at least as I see the current queue of orders.
Please send healing energy, but I prefer no comments to this post because I always forget to read them.
Love you all,