Extra pounds in your body do more than increase weight; they increase the risk of major health issues. Obesity can bring you a host of chronic conditions like heart disease, strokes, diabetes, cancer, depression, and more.
Today, the most common condition that accompanies excessive weight is depression. This is high among teenagers who experience mood disorders, negatively impacting their daily lives.
Next on the list is diabetes, as growing weight increases the risk of this lifestyle disease by 20 times. Diabetes can further lead to fluctuating blood pressure, cardiac diseases, strokes, and less common conditions like gallstones.
To prevent falling into the mess, it is vital to keep a check on your weight, and if you have already gained, you should put effort into losing the extra pounds. But what if you fail to maintain an optimal body weight? This is where our weight optimization service can come to your rescue!
But first, let us understand why keeping your weight in check is essential, especially if you have any existing health condition.
People are often overwhelmed with the idea of losing weight as they believe it would include heavy weight loss and a hardcore exercise regime. However, that’s not the case: research suggests that even a modest weight loss can lead to noticeable health benefits.
- For instance, a study revealed that high blood pressure patients who lost 10 pounds in six months had reduced their systolic BP by 2.8 mm HG and diastolic BP by 2.5 mm hg. Surprisingly, this reduction in BP is equivalent to what certain medications can bring in diabetic patients.
- In fact, there have been instances where individuals with high blood pressure stopped taking BP medications after losing weight till they could manage a healthy weight.
- Another study indicates that type 2 diabetes patients who exercised for 30 minutes daily successfully improved their condition by losing around 7% of their body weight.
What is our weight optimization service?
As the name suggests, with this service, we help our clients to eliminate hard-to-get rid of fat accumulation. Our weight management program allows patients to shed weight at the right pace while aiming to gain a high-quality living. Losing weight can increase the overall lifespan of human beings and can bring physical and emotional betterment.
This service works best with intermittent fasting. It is a diet technique that complements our service and brings desirable results within the desired time range.
How can our service help you?
The weight optimization service focuses on the following areas.
- It addresses the insulin production problem in a diabetic patient.
- It repairs the insulin receptors’ capacity on the cellular level.
- It enables an even distribution of brown fats in the body while increasing its storage capacity.
- Brown fat is responsible for burning calories in the human body.
- It resets the metabolism switch in the patient’s body.
Where to head from here?
Well, we believe this post clears your idea about our unique weight optimization service that is turning people’s lives for good. If you are looking for healthy weight management, you can call our expert representative—we would love to talk with you and help address your health concerns.